- Are you tired of running out of hot water?
- Does your furnace run year round to heat your hot water?
- Are you worried about the expense of replacing your hot water heater?
- Do you want to save money on your annual energy costs?
- Would you like to lower your CO2 emissions?
Installing a new hot water heater is not as expensive as you may think….the average cost of a new propane hot water heater with standard venting and installation (up to 25ft LP lines) is less than $2000 (plumbing, electrical & additional venting not included) and there are also some great offers and rebates you can take advantage of:
- Waltz & Sons 10% Customer Discount
- Propane Gas Association of New England $300 Rebate*
- Rinnai $50 or $100 Rebate**
- $300 Federal Tax Credit***
Call Waltz and Sons today at 929-8898 to schedule a FREE site survey!
*Propane Gas Association Rebate runs from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2018 or until funds are depleted. **Rinnai rebates are based on units purchased. Rinnai Hot Water Heater must be purchased by Dec 31, 2016 and installed no later than Jan 15, 2017.***Federal Tax Credit applies to hot water heaters purchased in 2016 and claimed by Jan 15, 2017.filed under: General