The cold weather has arrived so please keep the steps below in mind to achieve maximum safety this season:
- Always maintain a clear and safe walking path to your propane tank.
- Your driveway needs to be maintained in order for us to make a safe propane delivery with our delivery truck. This includes plowing, sanding, and salting when applicable. If our drivers feel that they cannot make a safe delivery, you will not receive your scheduled delivery at that time.
- Have your propane tank filled before the cold weather arrives.
- Make sure you have enough propane. Contact us today about our Keep-Full plan. If you’re responsible for monitoring your propane supply, check the gauge on the tank regularly and give us a call before the propane level gets too low. We suggest you call us when the tank gauge reads between 30%-40%.
- If you are a COD or Will Call customer, please refer to your schedule in order to ensure you call for a delivery. If you do not have a schedule, please call us so we can get one to you.
- If you run out of propane, call us immediately. Waltz & Sons Propane will need to inspect and test your system before turning the propane back on.
- Keep outdoor vents, chimneys, and flues clear of ice, snow and debris.
- Never use outdoor appliances indoors. Keep grills, generators, and patio heaters outdoors.
Please call us at 207-929-8898 if you have any questions regarding Winter Propane deliveries.
For additional information on Winter Prep, please read our previous blog herefiled under: General